Junior Customer Acquisition Manager role with online fashion retailer
Deadline: Wednesday 14 August 2013
Final year students and graduates looking for career opportunities in marketing need apply!
American online retailer, JustFab is looking for a marketing-savvy Excel whiz to join its acquisition marketing team in London’s Oxford Street. The retailer is a product of the current startup boom and is growing rapidly, with sales of $100 million (USD) reported to date and plans to expand in to Europe.
“This is a great opportunity for exceptional professional growth in a fun, exciting startup environment.”
The role will have you working with a mix of traditional and digital marketing channels; including email, SEM and display. To get the most out of this role, you must be someone who loves to get their hands dirty with data and is comfortable with analytical tasks.
• Manage adops and reporting for online acquisition campaigns and act as a backup to our SR acquisition manager
• Own all reporting and strategy for our e-mail marketing
• Own all landing page reporting and strategy
• Own our site-side analytics
• Create and articulate a logical testing strategy for your part of our acquisition efforts. And then execute it. (This includes A/B and multivariate testing.)
• Relentlessly drive campaign ROI by determining the best campaign set-up, testing, and optimization strategies.
• Desire/ability to work in a fast growth, dynamic, start-up business environment
• Supply insights to creative designers to produce best-in-class creative
If you are still studying, there is the opportunity for you to take this role on as an internship – leading to a full-time, permanent role after graduation.